Landscape Design and Installation
~Botanically inspired, with a refined aesthetic and a wild look~
Types of Gardens:
- Prairie / Meadow / Pollinator
- Rock / Alpine
- Woodland / Shade
- Wetland Gardens:
- Water Gardens:
- Riparian gardens
- Drought tolerant gardens
- Gardens of Oregon’s Botanical Landscape (further from Portland)
- Columbia Gorge endemics
- Southern Oregon species.
- Montane plants of the Cascades and Coast Range.
- Coastal species.
- Edible plant gardens (nonnative edible plant area as a component of a landscape install or as native edible plants)
Everything from site specific native plantings to those incorporating a handful of nonnative species.
We have planted over 200 species of native plants!
Each placed with care, either using the existing contours or within a sculpted topography mimicking a natural landscape.
***to be included as part of a garden installation if desired***
- Retaining walls / Terraces
- Living walls
- Garden rooms
Homepage -To find out what we value and more